Hi all! Ok, for a little quiz review, be sure to know the following stuff!
1. Understand how prokaryotes and Eukaryotes are distributed among the three domains of life.
2. Know defining characteristics of Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cells. be able to give several examples of each.
3. Be able to identify each specimen we observed as prokaryotic or eukaryotic.
4. Distinguish plant and animal cells.
5. Draw Trichonympha and summarize the wacky three-level symbiosis between Trichonympha, termites and bacteria.